Eric Von Schledorn Ford
IT/Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
ERIC VON SCHLEDORN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated individual who will be responsible for coordinating IT, social media, and marketing initiatives for our Ford and GM stores. If you are someone with experience in various social media platforms, possess excellent copywrite and editing skills, effective marketing or advertising experience and an overall knowledge of desktop and business support systems we have a great opportunity waiting for you.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement social media strategy in coordination with the management team across various channels.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Measure and optimize digital marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness and increased website traffic, including monthly performance reports of digital marketing and campaigns against goals.
- Enhance communications and deliver messaging that supports all our brands, value-added programs, and business marketing initiatives via multiple on-line channels.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of dealership contacts.
- Stay up to date with marketing trends, algorithm changes and industry standards.
- Complete other assignments, tasks and projects as assigned and in accordance with Dealerships expectations.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply.
To grow with this well-established business that is committed to your success apply online today or go to www.buyevscars.com "under the about us section" and apply.